Monday, July 13, 2009

i splurged.

Hi! :) Same old, same old.....except that I got new pairs of shoes.. :] YAaaay! Not just one but two! hahahahha!! I went a lil splurgy yesterday... :P I must admit, Im guilty as hell!! LOL. I am supposed to buy an Aldo Bignona wedge which Ive been lusting for a couple of weeks now..however, Ive checked 3 branches and it's either they don't have my size or they don't have the stock at all. :( It broke my heart..


Aldo Bignona Wedge

So to console my broken heartie.........i got this lovely lil thing instead. :) Others might say gladiators are overrated....well maybe....but i think they really are cool and they go well with almost anything.


forgive the boxer shorts.. :]
I also got a pair of flats...its soo cute and very comfy that I can't just leave the poor thing on the rack...arrr! I'll try to take a photo of it tonight. :) In the meantime, here's some more of my new baby....



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...