Monday, July 6, 2009

Good morning fellas! The sun is gorgeous today and I feel like wearing a dress. :) I got this cutesy from Greenhills for 200pesos only!! Heheheh... I accessorized it with this funky necklace that I made from last week. :) Email me if you want one!

I wish I could have had a better lighting for this photo...hmm..




Anyway, training starts at 6pm tonight....my team was transferred to a new line of business and am back to phones again. *sigh* It's been two years since I started handling backdoor accounts that doesn't require customers to call in. I enjoyed it immensely. It's less toxic being not able to hear their rants. However, the joyous days are over! :( I am taking calls again immediately after training. Geeez. :((

1 comment:

White Dolemite said...

I want to remix this... :)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...