Sunday, July 31, 2011

baby love. :)


It's been awhile. :) and I am nothing but excited to tell y'all that I'm having a baby! Yaaayyy! Can you believe??? I am on my 24th week now...the reason for my long hiatus. The last 5 months or so have been crazy and emotional and fulfilling and gawd knows what.

I previously wrote about my thoughts on "settling down" and i didn't realize that it'd be this soon. No regrets so far. Though I would admit that it scared the hell out of me the first time I knew I was pregnant. For those who have read the blog for awhile, knows how much of a vagabond I was. Tramping around was my life. Weekends were campings and beach trippings for me. I was worried that I won't get to do these things anymore once the baby is on board. But no, I digress. Instead, this little bird will be my camping buddy when he grows a tiny bit. We will comb the beach together and ride elephants in Thailand, listen to world music and dance under the rain.

I am excited to meet my new love. My new reason for living. I simply cannot wait... <3<3<3

Kiki

4 comments:

daisychain said...

oh my goodness! congratulations!

Natasha said...

I'm so glad to see you back again Kiki! I have missed you. Congratulations on your baby news, it'll be a wonderful time when he/she is born. xxx

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

WOW! That's so amazing! I've been missing you on here. So glad to hear the good news!

Shibby said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

I was beginning to worry about you! I have missed you!

I am excited to see your adventures with baby :)

You are an inspiration!

New blog :)Shibby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...