Friday, November 12, 2010

musings.


Ive had my share of fleeting yet meaningful relationships for the last 5 or 6 years of my adult life....people who unexpectedly walk in, stay only for a season, and yet leave me deeply changed. People who only stay long nuff to vindicate my existence, making me feel that my being here is justified. These people enter your life, walk into the dark, dust off the dirty attic of your soul and then leave. They know you for a short while, but love you like theyve known you forever. These people would always remind me that I am complete from the very beginning and I will not allow myself of being devoured by loneliness because of their absence.

They come and go. No matter how much you want them to stay and linger. That's just how life is. And I'm too tired to make a reason for everything. Whatevs. Just bring it on.

Pardon my rants. I think ive smoked too much. xxox

9 comments:

daisychain said...

you are adorable x

Shibby said...

That last sentence made me laugh lots! I know that feeling all too well ;)

Love this post! =)

Anonymous said...

Awww Kiki, hope all is well? And thanks for your sweet comment. I've been a bit busy so have been lacked in the commenting department. Love! xxx

Sherry Lou Studio said...

i like your blog banner! super cute. and I hope everything is ok! that's good you are staying strong and not letting yourself being devoured by loneliness! that's a hard thing to do sometimes

Heather said...

you are very wise for one so young miss kiki :P

Signe said...

Great post and that is such an amazing way to look at it! Don't know if I would be as good at shrugging it away...
Wish you a lovely weekend dear :)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Worded perfectly.

Emilie said...

cute post, like the way you're writing :)

xxx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Sum said...

I think about this all the time. People I've loved, people I've lost...I rant a lot myself, too.

In reply: thanks for the comment! haha I'll be sure to share when my songs are complete!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...