Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pink Limo



Fecking 'ell! This is way hipper than a winnebago!! ARRRRRRRGGHHHH! :) x I am totally smitten by this pink epic thing........*sigh*

Anyhowz, getting back to work (on a Saturday night) sucks more than ever. I sneaked my sketchpad inside the office in the hopes of creating some fancy artworks in between conversations with the idiot heads. The company imposes a strict paperless policy for confidentiality and security purposes of our clients....and that obviously has just been ignored by yours truly. Heehehe! Blah!

Happy weekend everybody!

photo: spencer tweedy

3 comments:

Shibby said...

I'm not a fan of pink but that does still look cool :)
I've given you an award =)
Shibby's Thoughts

Toothfairy said...

that is the coolest van I've ever seen! I live in the Netherlands, so I've seen a lot of those campers, but never a cool pink one! and pink is not even my color!

loves

daisychain said...

Oh man I want that baaaaad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...