Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ladies love guns




photos from here, here and here.
Aren't these photos effing cool? :)) But I don't think I'd ever want to own a gun...not with my kind of temparament. Hahahahahha! I might just shoot anyone unpurposely!! lol!
Anyway, today would be a busy one. We'll have a Christmas party at our friend's house tonight and I need to sort some important stuff before getting there. One more thing...I am not sure what to wear yet......arrrgggh! But I promise to take loads of photos for you guys to see. Yay!
I'd also like to thank the lovely Shibby for the blog award I received the other day. Yippeeeeeeeeeeee! That's very thoughtful! Thank you soooooooooo much! :) I promise to work on the tag as soon as the christmas hype is over. x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...