Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Spread the love...

I want to thank the wonderful Lexie of little boat for tagging me in this great project. The main goal is to make someone happy by sending him/her a little pressie. I think that's really sweet. I love parcels! :) And I dont mind sending one... :))) yaaayy!! Im excited!

Here are the rules:

I am entering into the following contract with the first 5 people who make a comment on this post and then commit to do the same on their blog/facebook profile. Just read below and if you feel like doing the task, copy the following into your blog/facebook and leave me a comment. I am willing to post packages overseas (I am in the Philippines).

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. (unlikely!) Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you.

Anyone is welcome to participate. :) Just leave me your email address so I can contact you.. <3

Spreading the love,
-kiki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hellooo! this is an interesting blog... :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...