Tuesday, July 21, 2009

War is not the answer..

Hiyeee!! I hope everyone had a great weekend. :) Mine wasn't that interesting...I practically slept the whole time! hahahahah! To be honest, I was too tired to do anything. *sigh*

Anyway, here's another outfit post for you. It aint really special. Sometimes, I think my clothes are too dull that they dont deserve to be exposed here...(talk about insecurities!lol). However, this blog reflects who I am. And its only fitting to post something that is organically me. Your comments and suggestions are greatly welcome though! You can be my fashion guru if you want to...

shorts: guess shirt: greenhills fedora: thrifted

By the way, I love this tee...its one of my favorites.

---

Will post a decent one tonight...i promise. :) Have a nice day! x -kiki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...