Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pictures of the week

Some random photos from last night...

Add Image
Bellas
(Angel, Anj and Me!)

The next one of JF's is my favorite.. I think the framing is excellent and the lighting gives that brooding feel to the photo. One thing i hate about my camera is that the settings are more complicated than I hoped for and mind you, i hate reading the manual. Its not as substantial as it should be. I usually just have it set on its normal mode which really sucks because I dont think im using the device to its full potential.. Ive got a Sony cybershot t-77 which is very sleek (just the size of my credit card), however its too thin that focusing on your subject is often difficult.....I am hoping to get a second hand Nikon DSLR soon. :) Although Mat said its not about WHAT camera you use, but rather HOW you use it...hmm...


I also love this one of Anj....like a twisted neck dollie! wicked! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exactly Kiki...its not what camera you use...its how you use it...Now, where's your projecT??? I know Loyd deleted it..but that just means one thing...you have to shoot it again! Heheheheeee!
\O/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...