Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ouch!


Nothin much here folks.......except for a shooting pain on my neck when I woke up tonight. :( Bummer. I must have strained some muscles quite badly and now theyre screaming for hot compress and 1 million ounces of liniment. Ugh. Terrible. Any quick reliefs?

in pain,
Kiki x

7 comments:

daisychain said...

try something warm, works a treat. x

WeShop said...

If you find something that works, let me know! Have had terrible pain down the left side of my neck for a week - just hit me one evening. xx
http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

Oh no, that's horrible! I hope you feel better soon.

Love,
Camila F.

Signe said...

Meh, hate it when that happens!
I had the same yesterday and there is nothing much to do about it except than taking a hot shower and waiting for it to pass :(

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

long hot bath or shower and an icepack. hope youre feeling better soon!

Leia said...

Eek, hope you feel better soon!

♥ Leia

Heather said...

oh dear, but you look cute anyway! glad you like cowabunga, I'm bringing it back :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...