Friday, January 7, 2011

Hullo!














HAAAAAAPPY NEW DECADE!!! I know my last post was eons ago.....cheeez. Forgive me. :) Life has been good for the last year and what better way to start another? A beach frolic of course! The boy and I went to the cove and spent the entire weekend just lazying around, eating ice popsies and getting doped. Arrrrggh! ha!
Im looking forward to a alot of things this year. A decent camera for one, a healthier lifestyle, more climbs, more beach, more backpacking!
Will catch up you guys soon! Miss you all! :)

10 comments:

Shibby said...

Every one of your posts makes me so envious of your life! :) So beautiful and such a perfect way to spend the time :)

Those are definitely things I'm hoping for in my life :)

daisychain said...

Happy 2011 cutie x

Natasha said...

Happy 2011! You look like you had a brilliant day, you always have the most amazing posts on your blog. Love this! xxx

Christine @ Fanciful Vision said...

Great pics, lovely blog :)

tifsong said...

these pictures are beautiful dear.

Sum said...

I miss snorkeling. Looks like you guys had great fun! :)

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Ah I love these photos. I want to go to the beach :)

WeShop said...

Happy New Year! Lovely pics, looks like LOADS of fun! xx

SabinePsynopsis said...

Who needs blogging when you've got a beach like this at your disposal. You lucky gal! Wishing you a fab 2011.

Heart Charlie said...

Awesome photos, they make me want to go on an adventure :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...