Thursday, July 22, 2010

shoes for good.

Blake Mycoskie, will you marry me??? HA!! Coz you're a genius and you give shoes to the needy! Aaaawwwwwww...... :) Yes, that's right. This young gentleman has founded Toms shoes in 2006 with a mission to give one pair of new shoes to a kid in need with every pair you purchased.
I hope one day, Philippines will become one of it's beneficiaries. There are plenty of kids here who grew up with no shoes at all. Having said that........I pledge to take part in this good cause and am getting my own pair this weekend. Yay!

Here are my favorites:




Ohhhhh cheeez....am having a hard time picking! :( Heeeeeeeelp!


the good doer (pfffft!),
Kiki

ps
By the way, the lovely Krysten of After-I-Do featured yours truly on her Wednesday series called 'Where I live Wednesdays'! ARRRRRGGGGGHHH!!! YAAAAYYYYY!!! hihihi...... will you visit her site if you have the time? pretty please? :)) x

12 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

It was SO fun featuring you yesterday Kiki! I'm pretty sure everyone wants to fly to the Philippines now, hehe.

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

I found your blog through After I Do, and I agree with Krysten! I want to MOVE to the Philippines now! Lovely photos! =)

WeShop said...

I totally agree - great brand doing amazing things. Should def be supported. xx
http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

That's such a nice thing to do! He's amazing!

English Rose ♥ said...

I love him so much - such an amazing idea!

Merci beaucoup for your wonderful comments and support darling, it really means a lot ♥

Have an immense weekend dearest =]

Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I love it when I buy something, it is for a good cause!! Love those shoes!! Pick the first one!! xoxooxxoxoo

Sherin said...

I have a pair of Toms and love them. They are so comfortable!!! And it's such a great cause.

Leia said...

Toms really has a great business ethic! Love it!

Leia

Unknown said...

wow sucha good cause. thanks for sharing that as i doubt i'd have know otherwise! Your purchases look fab!

Missy
Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Shibby said...

These are really cool and such a good cause :)

Victoria said...

Hey I LOVE this blog.

Please check out my blog, it's only in its early days but I'm doing a little vintage giveaway, if you’re interested it's http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/

Vikki xx

Jasmine said...

that is the kindest thing to do , i wish there are more people with a big heart like him

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...