Thursday, June 17, 2010

One day at a time.


when the light's begin to change

I sometimes feel a little strange
a little anxious when its dark...


ps
One photo a day... a challenge I have just imposed to myself. O_o This is not a very new idea, I know.... but i do agree that there are some things in life that are better expressed in photos than in any other form possible. Having said that, Im just about to create my Flickr account and put it all in there so I dont get to bore you with these shiznits! Hihi!

Anyhow, am just here. Listening to an Iron Maiden track in my Iron Maiden shirt. Ha! Still feeling crappy......but this shall pass, so dont worry my dearies. I'll be back to my normal, cheery self soon enough. <3

2 comments:

SabinePsynopsis said...

Very cool Iron Maiden tee. Hope you feel better soon! xoxo

WeShop said...

Love your tee. Feel better soon. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...