Friday, February 12, 2010

Join my mob or die...

Helloooo pretties!! ARRRGGHHH!!! How are you all? It's weekend again and I hope everyone is doing great and hyped about Valentines day! :) Not much for me though...we're hosting a small dinner at home on Vday...just for close family friends....this is also in conjunction with the Chinese New Year...so am expecting a busy day tomorrow which would most likely include a trip to Chinatown to get some trinkets and some Tikoys and mooncakes and what not. Ugh!

On the other hand, Mika finally picked the winner of the giveaway and the lucky girl is.......*drum roll please*........ Jen of A Bird Told Me!! YAAAAAAAYYYY!!!! I will contact you shortly for your addy. :)

Also.....here's what I've been up to lately....



I bought a pellet gun the other day and did a lil photoshoot. :) And am suprisingly happy with the results. This is soooooo Mafia Wars meets Lara Croft kind of crap! HAHAHAH! Pardon my lameness...awfully bored here. x

Have a lovely weekend!!

xoxo
Kiki Mobster

9 comments:

Shibby said...

hahahaha cool photos! :)
I'm looking forward to chinese new year as there's always a huge celebration here and an awesome lion dance to see =)

daisychain said...

you are awesome

and congrats to Jen, she is so damn awesome.

P.S.
my mum stole my bracelet hahaha

Julia said...

Haha funny pictures! Have a great Vday / chinese new years!

xoxo
FashionEye

Heart Charlie said...

Haha, that last photo is really funny! The rising sun in the background, haha! Happy Chinese New Year, I went to a chinese new year dumpling party last night ;) Congrats to the giveaway winner!!!!!!!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are hysterical!

Jen said...

Yay! My first giveaway win! How very exciting. Will email you my address now. :) xx

Stéphanie said...

Excellent !

Jess said...

mafia wars meets lara croft? hhaha you're hilarious

j3nhow said...

cool pics!!!! nice blog!

xoxo
jenna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...