Yo ho me hearties! It's midweek! YAY! and am off from work in the next 3 days... :) I haven't decided where am going just yet, but I feel like tramping around the countryside! ha! we'll see if i don't get too lazy...it's either that, or a DVD marathon in the days to come. Speaking of movie marathon, I watched Pirates of the Carib trilogy the other night and I just realized how much I love Davy Jones! :) arrrgh! Yes! more than Jack Sparrow! In actual fact, i've found some really nice prints of him online that I wish to print and stick on my wall. Savvy?
Anyway...........moving forward....am doing "what's in my bag?" today. :) I think everybody knows the rules. I don't have much worth sharing but nonetheless here they are in no particular order:
1. umbrella- nasty rains come and go....dont get caught unprepared!
2. Rayban wayfarers- 90% of the time, PI is sunny as the carribean
3. Elizabeth arden glasses - am suffering from occasional astigmatism and migraine.
4. Hallmark datebook - my obsessive compulsive sister gave this to me so i can jot down important dates and not forget about them....ha! i havent written anything on it yet.
5. Disney Mp4 - this lil thing is 4 gig....can you believe it?? good nuff....plus it's cute.
6. cigarrettes- smoking is dangerous to your health. Take a closer look on the right pack......MARLBORO SACHET! Yes, only in the Philippines. Five sticks for 10pesos. ;)
7. M.A.C. 6 palette eyeshadow
9. The Body Shop Born Lippy lip balm
10. Revlon lipstick
11. The Body Shop liquid eyeliner
12. compact mirror
14. that little rainbow pouch is where i keep all the cosmetics
15. Greenapple notebook - its nothing like Moleskines, but this will do for the moment. AND its acid free. :) I doodle a lot...in the bus, or the train, in the middle of a call, before sleep, etc... most of them are non sense, believe me.
Sometimes I'd sit and just doodle the first thing that comes into my mind just like the one above. Ive got plenty of that....hahhaahahah! You'll ocassionaly find them on my wrist too. :)
Lovely day ahead mateys!
ps. am posting a giveaway very soon.
5 hours ago