Monday, January 11, 2010

Smooth criminal....

Hellooooo!!! Good day to y'all! :) How's your Monday so far?? Mine ain't that bad really. Spent the whole afternoon with Photoshop and a box of pizza...trying to come up with a rubbish mug shot! Geez. Hahahahhah!

Nope. Am not from Travis County Texas.


And what do you think about the hanger on my wrist? Silly. NO? Don't worry, that's washable!


shirt: DIY shorts: Topshop wayfarers: Rayban

The shirt am wearing is actually handpainted a loooooong time ago by a good friend. This is truly one of my personal favorites. It's sooo thin now and it got lots of holes in the back and I really worry about it in the washing machine. :( Arrgh.

Anywaaaaaays, bye for now. Will grab something to eat.

xox
Kiki

4 comments:

daisychain said...

I hate when favourite items of clothing start to give up. I have shed tears before now at the demise of a special piece.

Shibby said...

I love playing around with photoshop but it takes up so much time and you dont even realise until you're done and you look at the time and it's like 3hours later ha! I've not actually played with it for a while :(
Cool tshirt I'm always gutted about clothes I love and I usually either wear them out or keep them but never wear them :)

Heart Charlie said...

Cute shirt! I love when you have a shirt for years and it becomes so comfy it's like second skin ;)

Jess said...

mmmm pizza - loving your handpainted tee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...