After painting my chucks, here's a new project that kept me busy the whole day. Meet Ella the elephant....a new addition to my stuffed friends! :) All done by hand. It's pretty simple actually...all you need to do is:
1) look for a free elephant sewing pattern online
2) print the pattern (on Ella, I just draw it directly on the fabric coz I run out of ink!)
3) cut your fabric along with the pattern
4) sew both sides and then stuff it with fiber fill
5) I also stuffed the ear flap with a bit of fiber fill and then attached it on both sides
6) I used buttons for Ella's eyes
7) Youre done! :) Yay!
I also watched Where The Wild Things Are last night...I dunno with you but it made me cry like a baby! ARRRGGGHHH!!! hahhahahah!! It's a crazy film..a bit shallow for some....but once you delve deeper to the message the film conveys, you'll just find yourself sniffling in the end. The plots are simple yet very moving. Please do watch it when you have the time. :)
Anywaaaaaaaay, here's another wave of narcissism.. :) I took these photos earlier today. Yay!
I wish everyone a lovely day ahead.....keep warm to those who are in the snowy parts of the world....take care guys!
2 hours ago