Friday, October 23, 2009

Anything to pass the day..

I am starting a new sewing project for a friend and spent the whole of yesterday looking for a nice yet inexpensive fabric. I am totally taking my sewing into the next level! :) YAY! I can't wait to get started. Sorry folks but I can't tell you what it is I'm making....just yet.

Anyway, here's a quick outfit post for you. I know, I look drugged in this photo! Hahahahha! I wish I could have taken a close up shot of the embroidered part of the dress. It's actually very dainty..


Then here's a nice grayscale self-portrait waiting to be posted on FB.


And a card I made, inspired by twitter...(though am not on it anymore). I created an account before and then later lost interest.


I'm afraid this lil fatty bird's tummy tum tum's gonna burst!!

4 comments:

daisychain said...

that card is so cute

Kiki said...

id love to send you one! :)

Unknown said...

cool blog! love your style

xAZD

Dane said...

The grayscale photo is very pretty!





www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...