Thursday, June 25, 2009

Got tagged..

1. respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.2. tag eight other un-tagged people.

what is your current obsession?
- I am so into Yoville right now. It's a facebook application similar to Sims. ARRGHH!! :) I'm sooooo hooked that its the first thing I do when I get home, before bedtime, after I shower, etc. In actual fact, I badly need my Yoville fix now!! hahahahah!

what are you wearing now?
- pj's

do you nap a lot?
- Oh yesss!! Napping is my favorite past time! :)

what would you like to learn to do?
- sewing and baking clay......and the spanish language!

what's for dinner?
- rice and lechon kawali...yumyum!

what was the last thing you bought?
- keyboard for my lappie....some of my keys are already broke. :(

what are you listening to right now?
- boyce avenue..heheh..

If you could have a home totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?

- hmmm......Nottingham, England.. :) I also want to live in Paris or pro'lly Iceland.....I find iceland a very interesting place. Paris on the other hand.....ahhhh...I love french rolls....hahahahahha... :) how lame is that???

What's your must have piece for summer?
- maxidress.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
- a bag of cash!

What would you like to get rid of?
-unnecessary fats in my tummy!!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
-Nottingham, England. :P then pro'lly the Carribean.

What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
-my Guess shorts...i wear it all the friggin time. This country is soo hot you gotta wear shorts always.

What are you going to do after this?
-I have no idea...pro'lly play Yoville or do some photo ops for my goodies so I can post it here. Yaay!!

-----

Arrrr......Just killing time....its sunday night and i can't sleep. Anyway, here's a preview of what I've been working on this weekend.


vintage fish earrings, 50php only....so far this is my Best Seller piece. A lot has contacted me already for this pair but i can always make another one for you. :)

vintage star earrings, 50php, such a cutie...

Please email me at spliffroller69@gmail.com for shipment details. I accept payments through G-cash and Paypal. Price is exclusive of shipping and handling fee. :)) Hope you guys liked it. x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...